Summer is the best time to turbocharge your student’s confidence with ACT test prep resulting in great ACT scores!
-Your student will learn proven steps to dramatically reduce your student's anxiety as you see their confidence and test scores improve, without stress or last-minute panic!
Let’s face it: The ACT college placement test is VERY important for your student’s overall success in getting into the college of their choice.
It’s worth paying attention to – and investing time in.
It doesn’t have to take a lot of time to prepare...Not when you do it properly!
That’s why we’d like to introduce you to Chicago Academic… and why you NEED to start the ACT test prep program right away.
We’re dedicated to serving the families of Chicago and the North Suburbs as a source of guidance and educational support – particularly for ACT test preparation.
We maintain a roster of exceptional educators to serve as private tutors for students who want individualized attention when preparing for the ACT.
And the time to start is NOW.
If your student is entering junior year next semester, the summer is the very best time to get all the ACT test prep out of the way.
Everyone (and everything) is more relaxed during the summer. Whereas if you wait until school starts, the hectic schedule of class loads, extracurricular work, term papers, college visits (etc.) GET IN THE WAY of good, methodical, stress-free TEST PREP.
We partner with you to take the pressure off your shoulders....
- By giving your student a reliable method for preparing for this vital test that will help chart the course of your student’s future.
- Our test prep will boost your student’s confidence so that they can be PREPARED and take the test SUCCESSFULLY!
- Through our unique prep methods, students quickly get over their fears and anxieties about taking tests.
- Your student will feel optimistic as they start to see the PROGRESS being made, session after session. And in no time, your student will be prepared to ACE the ACT – while everybody else is sweating bullets!
- Plus, since your student will have finished ACT prep during summer, there will be more time during the school year for the things that the Admissions Panel is looking for – good grades, strong extracurricular activities, and a high ACT test score.
With summer devoted to our Chicago Academic test prep course, your student will then be able to take the September and October ACT tests back to back – and thereby increasing your students chances of doing better.
Parents love the fact that ACT test prep can be taken care of during summer, and the test can be “out of the way” come October!
Junior year is stressful enough. Don’t add to it with late or last-minute test prep.
Call 773-466-0101 to get started with Chicago Academic. TODAY.
Tomorrow will be too late!